.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 06, 2004

PERSONALISED WORLD MAP In case you haven't come across it yet I recommend this site which gives you a map of the world with the countries you have visited coloured red. If, however, like me you're not much travelled in the world you might prefer using only the Europe one, which in my case was still rather dire – I've been no further westwards than Cornwall, no further eastwards than Prague, no further northwards than Edinburgh and no further southwards than Naples; and that's ignoring the fact that I haven't been in most of the countries in between. I suppose I still have a lot of travelling to do . . .
So far:


create your personalized map of europe
Where I hope to have been eventually:


create your personalized map of europe

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?