.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

WELL YOU CAN ALWAYS DREAM . . . An increasingly Iraq-wobbly Andrew Sullivan has some thoughts about an alternative to Bush. I'll give him that it all sounds very nice and convincing, but I'm sorry to say I can't for the life of me see this happening. Does anybody besides Sullivan like this idea? How about Kerry and McCain? After all it isn't going to go very far without them. Personally I would have been highly pleased to see McCain in the White House rather than Bush or Gore but I also don't see much point in daydreaming about such things, get real man. Yes, I would prefer to see Michael Portillo in Downing Street rather than Tony Blair, but given the unfortunate choice Michael howard will probably be my man. Politics sucks. There you go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?