.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

ARE THE TORIES WORTH IT?
DumbJon poses a challenge:

Honestly, they are quite useless. So that's really the question d'jour. What reason does anyone have to support the Conservative Party ? I mean, positive reasons to really support the party - 'the other lot are worse' doesn't count. I'm talking real, 100%, 'that's a great idea' policies.
Are there any ?

I been giving this some thought but so far I am not coming up with any possible answer. There are many arguments that run along the lines of “well they’re less worse than Nu Lab”, but at the end of the day that’s it really. Ok, so that is ultimately good enough for me, but it’s not exactly an edifying spectacle.

Labels:


Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?