.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

LONDON BLOGGERS AND THEIR FOXES
I have noticed that quite a number of bloggers who are situated in London have been writing about their foxes (see here, here or here). As for that last one I have to say I feel a little guilty about it now, after having one sidling up to my kitchen window with a hungry look on its face. Well I couldn’t help him out; to my knowledge foxes aren’t great fans of nudel and mushroom soup, he stayed hanging around the garden for a while before swiftly exiting the scene. But having a really close look at him, made me think that foxes can actually be sort of cute in a robust sort of way, so I think I shouldn’t have had such a laugh about my fox hunting neighbours.

Labels: ,


Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?