.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

NOT IN A PARTICULARLY SERIOUS MOOD TODAY . .
. . . so here’s some stuff that’s not particurlarly serious, picked up in different places over the past few days:
-Demons in my pants! (Pay particular attention to the age of those involved and the total number of congregation members!)
-“I’m ambitious”
-Volkswagen gets with the times
-Serious action against the demographic downturn!
-Slow progress in Iraq? Blame the wrong sand!
-Talking of Iraq: a spotlight on occupation troops running amok . . .
- . . . and it gets worse. Sheer evilness.
-World Beard and Moustache Championships, I wont be entering though
-this is quite sweet, though I’m not quite sure what to make of the product title? I mean how would you . . . Oh, never mind.
More riveting stuff where that came from too
-I’m not quite sure whether this is real.
-Muslims for sale, and more (particularly the “jihad”).

Well, I leave it at that, have a nice day.

Labels:


Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?