.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I MAY BE AWAY . . .
. . . but I am not being idle. In the current few weeks my internet access is being very irregular and there are actualy real life concerns that need attention too.
However, I am using some of my off time to finish some essay-length pieces, which though largely written and finished eons ago, still need huge amounts of formatting, footnote inserting etc. They will be appearing here sometime soon.
While neither blogging nor blog-reading for quite some time now I have been thinking about what I want to be doing with my site, and after initial thoughts about shutting down, have developed a clearer idea of what this blog of mine is supposed to be achieving. That concept will be revealed along with a new site design sometime in the the nearer future, in about two weeks’ time I guess.
So, plenty of stuff to look forward to.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?