.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 01, 2005

2005 ELECTION LOG
THE CHOICE BEFORE ME: THE GREENS

Ah the Greens. I was once a great fan of this lot, and in 2001 I almost gave my vote to them. Their leaflet promises all sorts of nice greenish goodies as you would expect. I think it’s greater emphasis on social-democratic policies akin to the LibDems must be a newer devlopment. Also, the candidate, Tim Summers, is wearing a suit. Now that is progress! Ok, so it’s a badly-shaped wine-red suit, but it certainly looks like the Greens want to be taken seriously. Unfortunately I won’t, because they oppose

poodling to George Bush

Sorry, but anybody who stoops down to such rethoric automatically disqualifies himself. Try again in five years time.

Labels:


Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?