.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 02, 2005

2005 ELECTION LOG
THE CHOICE BEFORE ME: THE ENGLISH DEMOCRATS

I suppose given the separatist parties in other parts of the UK this was probably waiting to happen: the English Democrats. Thie programme doesn’t quite seem to suggest full independence, but either way I have little patience with these sorts in other parts of the UK, and I certainly don’t have sympathy for them in England either. Ok, so they may have a point about some of the imbalances in fiscal burdens and legislative powers, but that’s in effect where their policies end. Oh no I forget, they want to make St George’s Day a Bank holiday. I’m afraid there’s not much going in terms of a programme for Government. What I will say however that the local candidate has a nice crop of hair. He’s a student of the performing arts and his name is Janus Polenceus. Janus Polenceus? Even the name suggests arts. Oh well, I’m sure he’s a nice fellow and he enjoys his politics hobby, because that’s what it’s going to remain.

Labels: ,


Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?