.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

2005 ELECTION LOG
THE CHOICE BEFORE ME: CHOOSING CONSERVATIVE?

So, all the rest don’t quite pass muster so will I be voting Tory? I’m still quite unhappy about a number of issues of Conservative policy, such as a disappointing stance on immigration or the lack of nerve to have something substantial to say on foreign affairs. Local candidate Edward Heckels certainly has nothing to say about it. Foreign affairs doesn’t exist at all in his leaftlet and the rest is just a collection of boring local issues. Ok, that’s what it’s supposed to be about of course but I’m not really big into that. Well, given that the rest of the candidates are not an option, should I make my cross here then?

Labels: ,


Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?