.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

TWO YEARS AND RUNNING . . .
Just realised that today is the second anniversary of starting this blog. I have to say I'm quite surprised that I'm still going; I didn't think I'd maintain enough interest. That said there are the occasional periods of drought. There's one at the moment. For some reason I just can't work up any proper interest in current affairs at the moment. Perhaps it's because real life has become really distracting with relocating, a new job and all that. I sure hope so, becaue I won't to be back on top of my game again. Until then of course, the good manners that I try to adhere to compel me to say thank you to my readers, and thank you to those who link to me.

Labels:


Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?