.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

HELLO NUTCASE SPAMMER
I've not been managing this blog as well as I should so I notice only now that I have some interesting comments popping up in that long quiz posting. As for this one, I'm using a family friendly pc so I am not going to check out what lies behind, though I think we can all guess. But the other comment is, how shall I say, hard to describe. I have seen many a conspiracy theory in my time, but that has got the top. With the others I could at least understand what they were trying to claim, but this one is just impenetrable. I thought about deleting it, but I think it's worth having a laugh at so it's staying for now. Anyways, I had a strange feeling about it, so I googled it and yes, the exact same posting has appeared in 395 different places. I suspect it's being spread by a spammer programme. There are some right nutters out there I tell ya.

Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?