.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 01, 2007

BIT OF FUN
If you want a few smiles today why not drop by the Spine. I particularly liked these entries on the only useful diplomat ever to have served at the UN and this apt comment on the last year’s Toynbee-Churchill debate in the Tory party, and as for this I wonder how long that’ll remain satire?
Another fun site has been this. There’s a Biblical abuse generator and I thought this on the faking of the moonlandings was quite good; and here are those reinforcements for Bush’s Iraq surge, and I guess there’s plenty more where they came from. Coming to think of it, if the fitness requirements are dropped I might volunteer myself . . .
On a slightly critical note, this is very funny, but ask yourself if Michael Moore had made this?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?