.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 05, 2005

2005 ELECTION LOG
THE CHOICE BEFORE ME: CHOOSING CONSERVATIVE!

I don’t think it’s much of a surprise that I will recommend to everyone to vote Conservative. Free Democrat has a number of good reasons, as does, in his very own way, the Public Interester.
Now, I have regularly expressed my unhappines with the Conservatives on this blog (see the post below), but as I have also made clear I do not see any alternative to them. I am simply going to mention some policies that I find relevant:
-Opposition to the Euro and the European “Constitution”
-A promise for modest increases in defence spending
-Support for regime change in Iraq
-The likelihood that only a Conservative Government will be able to put a check on the ever expanding state bureaucracy
There are many more arguments to be had, but I’m drawing the line here, vote Conservative!

Labels: ,


Comments:



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?